4、进入离线模式后,就可以开始游戏了。
收起

支付 5 元宝即可查看

1.本站部分内容转载自其它媒体,但并不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
2.若您需要商业运营或用于其他商业活动,请您购买正版授权并合法使用。
3.如果本站有侵犯、不妥之处的资源,请联系我们。将会第一时间解决!
4.本站部分资源由互联网收集整理,仅供大家参考、学习,不存在任何商业目的与商业用途。
5.本站提供的所有资源仅供参考学习使用,版权归原著所有,禁止下载本站资源参与任何商业和非法行为,请于24小时之内删除!!\
6.本站提供正版steam游戏是我自己的号我们非常重视版权问题, 网盘资源转载自国内外各大媒体和网络, 仅供试玩体验;不得将上述内容用于商业或者非法用途。 如有侵权请邮件与我们联系处理。敬请谅解! 邮箱kingjing9511@outlook.com。
回复

使用道具 举报

回答|共 17 个

PeterLak

发表于 2024-2-17 09:21:28 | 显示全部楼层

Магазин спецодежды 91

回复

使用道具 举报

Larrygef

发表于 2024-2-22 21:18:12 | 显示全部楼层

Hello, Sporthappy

Hello from Sporthappy.
回复

使用道具 举报

ElliottIdolf

发表于 2024-2-29 10:06:06 | 显示全部楼层

A strange and unprecedented WiFi security problem and how to solve it

I am facing a strange and unprecedented problem regarding wireless network security. I have some background in Computer Science and Cyber Security Consultancy, but I have not been working in this field for a while. I would appreciate some expert advice on this matter.

I am temporarily living with my spouse's parents in the UK, who are Virgin customers. They have a Hub 3 router with the default SSID and password, which are printed on a sticker on the device. The router could not handle the increased number of connections in the house, so I bought a new router and switched the Hub 3 to modem mode.

However, I noticed that my phone was still connected to the Virgin router, even when it was turned off. I used a WiFi analyser app and discovered that there was another access point with the same SSID and password as the Hub 3, but it was actually a Talk Talk router. The signal was strongest in my in-laws' bedroom, near the wall that separates their house from the next-door neighbours.

My in-laws assured me that they did not have any other devices in their house that could act as an access point. They also said that they had been using the Hub 3 and its credentials for about 2.5 years. I did a WHOIS lookup on my public IP address while connected to the spoofed network and confirmed that it belonged to Talk Talk.

This means that someone in the neighbouring house, which is a rented multiple occupancy property, has somehow obtained my in-laws' WiFi credentials and set up their own router with the same SSID and password. This could be either an innocent mistake or a malicious attempt to intercept our network traffic or compromise our devices.

I have some screenshots of my investigations, which you can see here: [imgur album].

I have two hypotheses for how this could have happened:

1. Someone in the neighbouring house needed an Internet connection and managed to get my in-laws' WiFi credentials by brute force, packet sniffing, or eavesdropping. They shared the credentials with other residents, who may or may not have known that they were using someone else's network. When the landlord or someone else installed a Talk Talk connection in the house, they decided to use the same credentials to avoid disrupting the existing connections. The two houses have been unaware of the situation ever since.

2. Someone in the neighbouring house is deliberately spoofing my in-laws' WiFi network to perform man-in-the-middle attacks or LAN attacks on us. They could be trying to steal our personal or financial information or carry out some other nefarious scheme.

My questions are:

- How likely are these scenarios and what evidence can I look for to support or refute them?

- What steps should I take to resolve this issue? Should I continue to investigate or report it to someone? If so, who? The police, the ISP, or the landlord? My in-laws do not want to cause any trouble with their neighbours, especially if it is just a misunderstanding. They are on good terms with one of the occupants, so maybe they should talk to him first? But I do not want to alert the potential perpetrators if there is something sinister going on, before the authorities can collect the necessary evidence.

[url=]https://technsight.com/[/url]
回复

使用道具 举报

FrankJScott

发表于 2024-3-21 20:49:16 | 显示全部楼层

Top Product Tips

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Tips ba1e513
回复

使用道具 举报

FrankJScott

发表于 2024-4-9 19:36:53 | 显示全部楼层

High Rated Home Renovations Edinburgh Blog

In reply to the people inquiring about kitchen renovation designs, all in one home renovations, decoration renovation, bathroom renovation experts, renovations and more, renovation team, kitchen redecoration, home of kitchens, great bathroom remodels, kitchen transformations,  I highly recommend this read this post here for home renovations Edinburgh forum or full home renovation, kitchens bathrooms, kitchen bathroom renovations, renovation at home, renovation roof, remodeling service, best place to buy home renovation materials, kitchen restorations, small kitchen transformations, renowned renovation, alongside all this my latest blog post on home renovations Edinburgh url not to mention us home renovations, ideas to remodel kitchen, cool bathroom renovations, bathroom make over, bathroom renovation how to, new bathroom renovation, renovation work, reno bathroom ideas, renovations edinburgh, home renovation work, as well as this click this for home renovations Edinburgh tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this good about flat renovation in Edinburgh tips on top of masterpiece renovation, bathroom make over, kitchen renovation contest, team renovation, remodeling the kitchen ideas, kitchen and bathrooms uk, realm home, cheap kitchen refurbishment, website renovations, kitchen with bathroom, and don't forget this recommended house renovation Edinburgh forum with tiling renovation, new bathroom edinburgh, one renovation, ensuite renovation, bathroom with kitchen, stages of bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation edinburgh, cool bathroom renovations, home and renovation, renovation offer,  for good measure. Check more @ Great TAJIR4D Guide 58dd42b
回复

使用道具 举报

FrankJScott

发表于 2024-4-12 00:55:24 | 显示全部楼层

Updated Product Tips

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Tips 6008332
回复

使用道具 举报

FrankJScott

发表于 2024-4-12 00:59:38 | 显示全部楼层

Top Rated Product Website

FrankJScott ??? 2024-4-9 19:36
In reply to the people inquiring about kitchen renovation designs, all in one home renovations, deco ...

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Guide 42bef61
回复

使用道具 举报

FrankJScott

发表于 2024-4-12 01:32:46 | 显示全部楼层

Updated Product Website

ElliottIdolf ??? 2024-2-29 10:06
I am facing a strange and unprecedented problem regarding wireless network security. I have some ba ...

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Website 7058b26
回复

使用道具 举报

FrankJScott

发表于 2024-4-12 01:34:25 | 显示全部楼层

Cool Product Info

FrankJScott ??? 2024-4-9 19:36
In reply to the people inquiring about kitchen renovation designs, all in one home renovations, deco ...

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Blog 155ba1e
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

culveradmin

发表主题 0

滚动到指定位置示例
其他信息
  • 资源类型 离线游戏
  • 有效期 永久有效
  • 下载遇到问题?可联系客服或留言反馈